Networking & Team Work
Main goal of this module is to enable delegates to experience and reflect on different ways of working together in groups and provide an opportunity for networking with other participants and to produce a proposal for a collaborative project that could be taken forward independently.
- Understand team working and networking techniques
- Practise methods of improving group interaction when brainstorming and problem solving
- Gain experience of working in groups and as individuals
- Learn methods to make working in groups more enjoyable and productive in the future
- Understand the importance of networking skills
- Have the ability to discern good networking opportunities
- Start to build collaborative links with other team members
- Facilitate the building and maintenance of networks within and beyond the one-day training.